Te Reo Māori - Full Set of 15 Posters
PLEASE READ - Due to COVID-19, your courier parcels may take slightly longer than normal. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Kia kaha ♡
Get the whole set for just $199 - over 35% discount (worth $314.85)
10 x A2, high quality posters. 42cm x 59.4cm. Matte laminated on front side, 200gsm gloss paper.
- Te Tinana o te Tangata (The Human Body)
- Te Huarere (Weather)
- He Kupu Tauaro (Opposites)
- He Whāngote (Mammals), Ngā Ngārara me ngā Ika Oneone (Reptiles & Amphibians), Te Aitanga Pepeke (The Insect World)
- Ngā Kare Ā-Roto me ngā Āhua (Feelings & States)
- Te Pātaka (Pantry), Te Pātaka Mātao / Tio (Fridge / Freezer), Ngā Hua Rākau (Fruit), Ngā Hua Whenua (Vegetables)
- Te Kura (School)
- Ngā Pūrākau (Creation Narratives)
- He Taonga / He Whakarākei / He Kākahu (Traditional Māori Objects / Adornments / Clothing)
- Te Moana (Ocean)
5 x A3, high quality posters. 29.7cm x 42cm. Matte laminated on front side, 200gsm gloss paper.
- Ngā Wāhanga o te Wharenui (Parts of the Meeting House)
- Ngā Rā Nui (Special Days)
- Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Ngā Tae me ngā Āhuahanga (Colours & Shapes)
- Ngā Manu Māori (Native Birds)
Designed for everyday use, in the whānau (family), kura (school) and for all New Zealanders. Ages 0-100+.
From the Kuwi & Friend Māori Picture Dictionary - He Papakupu Whakaahua
English Text and Illustration by Kat Quin
Te Reo Māori Translation by Pānia Papa
Nā Kat Quin ngā tuhinga reo Pākehā me ngā whakaahua
$5 NZ Shipping only.
* sorry, but we cannot send these worldwide at this stage
♡ We take every precaution when packing your parcel, but please wash your hands and discard courier packaging once received.